Here at chinchilla prices we take our rescues and our adoptions Very seriously. On this page, you will find a complete listing of what is required of someone requesting the services of our rescue, as well as a complete listing of what is required of a prospective chinchilla prices.
If you require the services of our chinchilla prices rescue we ask that you take the following points into consideration:
chinchilla prices requires a surrender fee of
anywhere from $50.00 to $100.00. This fee is
based on the fact that we need to buy supplies
and provide medical care to ALL of our new
rescues. The amount of the surrender fee will
be determined by chinchilla prices and will be
dependent upon the following:
* How far we are required to travel.
* How many chins are being surrendered.
* The physical condition of the chinchilla.
(ex: is the chin sick / does it have any
special needs, etc.)
Please be advised that all adopters will be required to sign his/her name to the above agreements upon adoption for chinchilla prices.
At chinchilla prices we charge an adoption fee which ranges from $50.00 to $200.00. Here are the reasons why:
1) We feel that if you’re not willing to invest money into your chinchilla then you may not be serious about adopting and caring for one of our chins. We pride ourselves in taking very special care in housing each of our chinchillas for chinchilla prices; we do not want a rescued chin to have to be re-rescued from an adoption gone bad. By acknowledging and agreeing to our fee, you are letting us know that your new chinchilla is not disposable and that you’re serious about supporting your chin and the chinchilla prices.
2) Rescue and chinchilla prices is not a cheap business. It costs money to feed and house chinchillas. It takes money to keep up with a website, it takes money to make business cards, it takes money to go out of state to save chinchillas, it takes money for good medical care, and it takes money to rescue neglected chinchillas from bad pet shops. You get the chinchilla prices. We’re not looking to turn a profit here at site. We’re just trying to make sure that we can take care of our chinchillas in the best way possible. Unfortunatly, it takes chinchilla prices for us to be able to do this. At your average pet shop, you will pay somewhere between $100.00 and $300.00 for a chinchilla. We feel that our fees are more than fair for a chinchilla prices who has been rescued and who has received medical care. We are confident that as a prospective chin parent that you will understand.
The Adoption Form & Veterinary Consent Form
Our adoption questionnaire here at chinchilla prices is pretty self explanatory and straight forward. The questionnaire is a way for us to get to know you better. We ask about your current pet situation, your knowledge of chinchilla prices, your current home situation, etc. We also ask that you supply us with personal refrences.
If you are interested in obtaining a copy of our adoption questionnaire, please email us.
Our veterinary consent form is a one page chinchilla prices that requires that you obtain a signature from a licensed veterinarian who is willing, qualified and able to take care of your chinchilla. That is to say that he/she is qualified to take care of exotic pets.
We at chinchilla prices understand that it is sometimes difficult to find a veterinarian who has experience with exotic pets, but it is extremely important that your chin be exposed to the correct type of care. This form MUST be completed in full before the adoption process can be finalized.
Again, if you are interested in obtaining a copy of our veterinary consent form, please email us.